Special offer for Gauguin final week visitors
Did you get to know Gauguin at the Cleveland Museum of Art this fall? If you are not one of the more than 50,000 people who’ve already seen Paul Gauguin: Paris, 1889 (or if you just want to catch the show again), there’s still time. But you’ll need to hurry. The exhibition, co-organized by us with the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, closes on Monday, January 18, and Cleveland is the only city in America where you can see it.
We’re sweetening the deal for visitors during this final week. If you buy a cup of coffee at one of 12 participating locations across the city, you’ll receive a coupon valid for $2 off the price of one adult admission to the exhibition.
We’d like to thank all of the participating coffee houses, including:
- Café Ah Roma, 2230 Euclid Ave.
- City Roast, 1979 W. 25th St. #C1
- Cork & Beans, 925 Euclid Ave. #8
- Cravings Deli, 19701 Lake Rd.
- Dewey’s Coffee House, 13201 Shaker Square
- Gloria Jean’s Coffee, 7850 Mentor Ave. #1375, Mentor
- Gypsy Beans and Baking Co., 6425 Detroit Ave.
- Lucky’s Cyber Café and Coffeeshop, 777 Starkweather
- Mojo’s Coffee Shop, 600 Dover Center Rd., Bay Village
- Seekers Coffee House, 13365 Smith Road
- Southwest Café, 6030 Broadview Rd.
- Truffles Pastry Shop, 11122 Clifton Blvd.
- Coffee Roaster, 7899 West Ridgewood Drive
Paul Gauguin: Paris, 1889 features 75 paintings, works on paper, woodcarvings, and ceramics by Gauguin and his contemporaries.It explores how the artist created his signature style in 1889, the year he staged an independent exhibition at the Exposition Universelle in Paris.
4 months 2 weeks ago
This Week at CMA: Listening Session: Heritage: Wadsworth and Jae Jarrell, Third Coast Percussion, Meditation in the Galleries4 months 2 weeks ago
This Week at CMA: MIX: Soul, Curator Talk: Brett Weston, FINAL WEEK: Fashionable Mourners, CMA at TS: Eating Atom Bombs4 months 3 weeks ago
This Week at CMA: OPEN NOW: Dana Schutz: Eating Atom Bombs, Brett Weston: Photographs, FINAL WEEKS: Fashionable Mourners5 months 3 days ago
This Week at CMA: Dana Schutz: Eating Atom Bombs, In Conversation: Dana Schutz & Nell Painter, Brett Weston: Photographs5 months 1 week ago